2021 outdoor pool season
are you ready for fun in the sun, with a splash of excitement? we are!
Public swim reservations are not needed to visit Flick Aquatic Center or Roosevelt Aquatic Center!
Flick Aquatic Center Hours
Regular Season Dates: June 12-August 15
Monday-Sunday: 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m. (Upgraded members can enjoy priority access to the pool from 10-10:30 a.m.)
Flick Pool will be open until Labor Day, September 6 so you can enjoy the last bit of summer in the water. End-of-season dates and hours are:
August 16 & 17: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
August 18 & 19: CLOSED
August 20: 5-8 p.m.
August 21 & 22: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
August 23-27: CLOSED
August 28 & 29: 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
September 4 & 5: 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
September 6: 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Roosevelt Aquatic Center Hours
Regular Season Dates: June 12-August 15:
Monday-Thursday: 1:30-7 p.m.
Friday: 12-7 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 1-7 p.m.
Children under the age of 13, must be accompanied by an adult age 16 or older.
Children under 2 years by June 1, 2021 do not need a reservation to enter with their families.
Purchase an Outdoor Pool Membership (Direct Link) or
- Pay Daily Admission Rate at each facility location
|Fee||Flick Pool||Roosevelt Pool|
Children under the age of 13, must be accompanied by an adult age 16 or older. Children under 2 years by June 1, 2021 are free. .
reservations during assigned swim hours
- Lap swimmers will continue making advance hourly reservations online for designated lap swim.
- Reservations can be made 4 days in advance by upgraded outdoor pool members and 3 days in advance for all pool members and residents.
- Lap swim will be available for one-hour time blocks.
- All swim times will be 2 per lane.
- Park Center Health and Fitness Members can reserve a lap swim time during four, designated time blocks, or they can purchase a membership upgrade to receive full access to lap swim hours.
Flick Aquatic Center
- Open 7 days a week: 6-10 a.m. reservations required.
- Beginning at 10 a.m., three lanes will be available with no reservation. Access to lanes will be drop-in and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Roosevelt Aquatic Center
- Reservations required for one-hour lap swim time slots beginning at the top of the hour from 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Book Lap Swim at Roosevelt
Slides and play areas will be open during public swim, but visitors should maintain proper physical distancing when using these areas.
Children under the age of nine (9) must be supervised by an adult (16 years of age or older). The adult must be in a bathing suit, in the water, within an arm’s length of the child at all times.
- The facility will close if any situation arises that would jeopardize the public health or safety of patrons in attendance.
- If the facility is required to close, pool staff will update the Rainout Line (available to download in the apple and android app store). Get the latest closure information by calling 847-724-3337.
- If lightning and/or thunder is in the area and/or the Strike Guard Lightning Detection System issues a warning, the pool deck will be cleared and will not reopen until an all clear siren (3 short blasts) is heard.
- Opening and closing of the facility is subject to prevailing weather conditions, including cold weather, electrical storms, strong winds and heavy rains. The facility will close if the air temperature drops below 69 degrees (exception: private rental groups will have the option to cancel or continue with their rental if a closure of this nature occurs and reserved lap swim hours will proceed if the temperature is not met). If lightning and/or thunder is in the area and/or the Strike Guard Lightning Detection System issues a warning, the pool deck will be cleared and will not reopen until an all clear siren (3 short blasts) is heard. If conditions force two consecutive 30-minute closures, or an all clear does not sound for ninety minutes, the facility will be closed.
- The facility will close if there are consistently less than 35 guests present after 1pm.
- If the facility is closed for any reason in the morning, the conditions will be reevaluated in the afternoon to determine whether the facility will reopen in the late afternoon/early evening. If the closure occurs after 3pm, the pool will close for the remainder of the day.
cabana reservations available
Spend a day at the pool with your very-own designated area with lounge chairs and umbrella. Half day (10 a.m.-3 p.m. or 3-8 p.m.) or full day available. Half day/full day pricing is: Upgraded Membership: $30/$50, Resident: $60/$80 and Nonresident: $75/$100 Upgraded members get priority access. Daily admission isn’t included in cabana price. Non-members will be charged the daily rate upon arrival.Book a Reservation
pool parties and group rentals
Book a pool party for birthdays, graduations, family reunions, company outings, and more.learn more
roosevelt aquatic center
Double the summer fun with a visit to our second outdoor aquatic center.> see more