Glenview, IL 60026
M-F | 7 am-6 pm
M-F | 9 am-12 pm
Planning Your Visit
Preschool childcare and early childhood programming are continuing as scheduled under DCFS rules and regulations. We recognize that in-person learning and socialization are especially critical during a child’s early learning experiences. Please know that your child’s safety is our top priority. Before the school year begins, our teachers and staff will participate in extensive health and safety practices training as outlined by CDC and state guidelines.
Our COVID Safety Protocols
- Children will be assigned to classrooms and stay with the same group each day at all times of the day.
- When a child arrives to school, staff will take temperature of adults and children with a no-touch thermometer at the entrance. Temperatures will be logged on the sign-in/out sheet. Any child with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to participate.
- Toys and other high-touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected and rotated throughout the day. We will not be using sensory tables and other materials that are difficult to clean.
- Each child will be given his/her own supply box for crafts and activities.
- Per DCFS, our shared mealtime practices have changed from family style to prepared plates to reduce the spread of germs.
- All staff wear face coverings at all times. Children will wear a face covering as practicable but not when eating or nap.
- During naps, children will sleep six feet apart and be positioned alternating head to toe or toe to toe.
A New Standard of Childhood Enrichment in Glenview
Park Center Preschool is guided by a “learn through play” philosophy giving children opportunities to discover, problem solve and build self-esteem. Children receive carefully planned guidance while exploring the environment. The 3’s program focuses on social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. The 4’s program finds creative ways to challenge our students while preparing them for a smooth transition to kindergarten. We offer the best value for the highest quality:
- Curriculum aligned with Illinois Early Learning Standards and public schools systems
- Handwriting Without Tears component
- Classrooms differentiate to accommodate the diversity of learners
- Collaboration with families to ensure your child’s success
- All meals and snacks included
- Nut-safe and allergy sensitive environment
- Secure preschool wing
- In-house field trips to the Historic Wagner Farm and The Grove
- Special Events – Apple Stand, Airplane Trip and more
Spots fill fast – get started today! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Childhood Enrichment programs focus on extra learning opportunities for 3 and 4 year olds. Choose a class or classes focusing on rhyming, math, words, science, storytelling or the alphabet. There’s something for everyone! Enrichment Programs are offered on a seasonal basis.
A successful early learning experience for your child begins with the Glenview Park District’s Adult-Child programs. These programs help build the 18 month-3 year old child’s comfort level in a group environment to prepare them to attend classes on their own and learn how to function in a more structured environment.
The Glenview Park District’s SOON 2B3 and Enrichment programs offer many opportunities for fun, learning and socialization for toddlers through pre-K. Adult-Child Programs are offered on a seasonal basis.
Full Day (7 am-6pm); Half Day (9 am-12 pm)
Highly trained educators
State-of-the-art classrooms with two indoor gyms and one enclosed private playground
Full day students have access to Park Center programs from 3-6 pm
Half day students can extend their day with enrichment classes from 12-2 pm
Parents will stay well informed through photos and newsletters