Glenview, IL 60026
Sa-Su | 7 am-5 pm
Reserve Your Visit
Our COVID Safety Protocols
- Lifejackets, Kickboards and Buoys will be complimentary and available to check out at the pool desk and will be sanitized between uses.
- Staff will be wearing a face covering in the chair and while interacting with patrons.
- High-touch surfaces and locker rooms will be sanitized hourly.
- Face coverings/masks will not be required for patrons when they are swimming, but will be expected to be worn on the pool deck, in the locker rooms and when entering and exiting the facility.
- Locker rooms and showers will be open with social distance markers.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will be available for use.
Making a Reservation
All visits to Splash Landings require a reservation in advance; there will be no “walk-up” transactions. Note: Glenview Park District residents, Park Center Health and Fitness Members and Aquatic Members will be able to reserve a time to visit the pool up to 3 days in advance. Nonresidents will be able to reserve a time 24 hours in advance.
- You may only reserve one (1) time block a day. Click here to view the current time block schedule.
- Payment will be collected at the time of reservation for swimmers without a Park Center Health and Fitness Membership, Aquatic 4 Star or 5 Star Membership or Splash Landings Punch Card.
- Everyone is required to exit the facility at the end of each time block. Failure to exit at the end of your time block may result in suspension of your membership.
- Reservations are nonrefundable. Refunds may be approved in the case of a medical situation which may require proof. All inquiries, transfers and refund requests should be emailed to Aquatics@Glenviewparks.org or call 224-521-2526 and leave a message
Voted the North Shore’s best water park by readers of North Shore Magazine, at Splash Landings, you can do so much! Splash Landings is open year round and offers an extensive program of swimming lessons for all ages through our Starfish Swim School. No matter what the season, there’s always plenty of water fun at the Glenview Park District’s four-pool indoor aquatic center.
Splash Landings features:
- A Family Changing Room
- Wiggles and Giggles Childcare Service for dropping off little ones if you want some time to yourself in the pool
- An Aqua Shop which sells goggles, swim diapers, and noodles
The Glenview Park District offers a nationally-recognized swim instruction curriculum developed by the Starfish Aquatics Institute. This includes a variety of group swim lessons for children ages 3 months and up. Benchmarks are established at each stage in the program to teach swimming and safety skills. Register your child for the program that corresponds with his or her age.
Our experienced instructors will customize their teaching styles to meet your swim lesson needs. All private lessons are 30 minutes long. Our swim instructors’ availabilities and biographies are listed online for you to book at your convenience. Swim instructors will wear masks in the water during the swim lesson and disinfect equipment before and after each lesson.
All swimmers must check in with staff and swipe in at the desk BEFORE entering the pool deck. Staff will manually check you in on a physical roster AND swipe your membership card. If the desk is unattended when you arrive, we ask that you please wait in the lobby and do not enter. This should be a brief moment as the lifeguards rotate. Staff respectfully request you to patiently wait in the lobby to be checked in. If you do not check in BEFORE your swim, staff have no record of your attendance and it will be counted as a no-show.
- Members can now cancel their own reservation online up to 1 hour before the reservation. Click here for instructions on how to do so.
- In light of this change, we will no longer accept cancellations over the phone, in-person or through email. Cancellations must be processed online.
- If you want to change your timeslot, you will need to cancel it yourself and rebook a new slot. You cannot show up for a timeslot that you aren’t signed up for.
- For nonmembers, the daily visit sales are final, nonrefundable and cannot be cancelled.
All inquiries, transfers and refund requests should be emailed to Aquatics@Glenviewparks.org
admission and fees
To access Splash Landings Indoor Aquatic Center, you will be required to have one of the following memberships or pay the entrance fee ($7/resident; $12/nonresident):
• 4 Star or 5 Star Aquatic Membership
• Park Center Health and Fitness Membership
• Splash Landings Punch Card
(Children 23 months and under are free)
|Resident Fees||Nonresident Fees|
Family Private Swim
Bring your family to swim at Splash Landings! We are now offering families the opportunity to make a private, one-hour reservation to swim in the activity pool to get out of the house, play together and have some family fun! Visits restricted to no more than 10 guests per group.
All children under the age of 9 must be an arm’s length away from an adult in the water at all times.
Face coverings must be worn entering the building, in the locker room and while on the pool deck. Face coverings may only be removed when in the water. *Reservations are nonrefundable. Memberships do not apply.
|Resident Fee||Nonresident Fee|
With Water Slide
Without Water Slide
With Water Slide
Without Water Slide
***warm water therapy swim
Northshore University HealthSystem has exclusive use of the Warm Water Therapy pool during times not listed. Patron’s under the age of 18 may use the warm water therapy pool only if (1) they are part of a therapy session with a specialized NorthShore or NSSRA instructor; or (2) registered with the Aquatic Department by submitting a doctor’s note ordering therapy, submitted a completed WWT pool minor exemption form and is accompanied by an approved adult with proof of therapeutic certification or guardianship.
Click here for Minor Exemption Form.