Open Gym at Park Center can help you stay fit!
The Glenview Park District’s 12,500 square foot main gym in Park Center offers basketball and pickleball open gym throughout the entire year.
drop-in open gym
- Users must bring their own equipment.
- Quarterly schedules are available at the Park Center front desk, the open gym desk and on this page. Schedules are ongoing and subject to change.
- No fighting, abusive/offensive language will be tolerated.
- Violation of policy will result in loss of gym privileges.
- Passes are required for Adult Basketball and Pickleball Open Gym.
- Entrance is free for Park Center Health and Fitness Members with valid membership (at age-appropriate times).
open gym schedule
September 2022-May 2023
get an open gym pass
Purchase new passes at Park Center front desk. Passes expire 12 months from purchase date. Passes are non-transferable.
- 10-Visit Pass: $60 resident/$80 nonresident
- 20-Visit Pass: $110 resident/$150 nonresident
- Open Gym passholders can now renew their pass online. Refer to the simple directions here. Click the button below when you are ready to renew.
renew your pass →
purchase a new pass →
Park Center’s three-lane, one-eighth mile indoor track encircles the perimeter of the Main Gym and can be accessed from the 2nd floor. It is free for all residents and Park Center Health and Fitness members. Swipe your park district ID card for entry to the track. Don’t have a park district ID card? Stop by the fitness or Park Center front desks and bring proof of residency. Nonresidents may purchase a track pass. For questions please call the fitness desk at 847-657-3249.learn more