welcome to the north shore’s most popular indoor water park!
Splash Landings features four pools including lap swimming, zero depth activity pool, warm water therapy and a whirlpool. Extensive swim lesson program offered 12 months a year.
Splash Landings Indoor Aquatic Center
Glenview, IL 60026
Sa-Su | 7 am-5 pm
Reserve Your Visit
All visits to Splash Landings require a reservation in advance; there will be no “walk-up” transactions. Note: Glenview Park District residents, Park Center Health and Fitness Members and Aquatic Members will be able to reserve a time to visit the pool up to 3 days in advance. Nonresidents will be able to reserve a time 24 hours in advance.
Click here to reserve a visit.
Our COVID Safety Protocols
- Lifejackets, Kickboards and Buoys will be complimentary and available to check out at the pool desk and will be sanitized between uses.
- Staff will be wearing a face covering in the chair and while interacting with patrons.
- High-touch surfaces and locker rooms will be sanitized hourly.
- Face coverings/masks will not be required for patrons when they are swimming, but will be expected to be worn on the decks, in the locker rooms and when entering and exiting the facility.
- Locker rooms and showers will be open with social distance markers.
- Complimentary Hand Sanitizer will be available for use.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your reservation or class is scheduled to start.
- Swimmers should come dressed and ready for class to reduce the number of people in the changing areas and locker rooms.
- Limit to 1 guardian per household to help reduce the number of people entering the building.
- Please make sure all swimmers use the washroom at home before you come to swim lessons.
- Parents are asked to maintain social distance from one another. Chairs in the viewing area will be set up at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Staff will do their best effort to keep their swimmers spaced out from one another in the pool and on deck.
Splash Landings is open year round and offers an extensive program of swimming lessons for all ages through our Starfish Swim School. Don’t wait another minute. Grab the kids and head on over to Splash Landings where the water is always fine. No matter what the season, there’s always plenty of water fun at Splash Landings, the Glenview Park District’s four-pool indoor aquatic center.
Splash Landings features:
- A Family Changing Room
- Wiggles and Giggles Childcare Service for dropping off little ones if you want some time to yourself in the pool
- An Aqua Shop which sells goggles, swim diapers, and noodles
Click here for a printable copy of Glenview Park District Pool Rules.
You may only reserve one (1) time block a day.
- Payment will be collected at the time of reservation for swimmers without a Park Center Health and Fitness Membership, Aquatic 4 Star or 5 Star Membership or Splash Landings Punch Card.
- Time blocks will be available for reservation up to 3 days in advance for residents, 24 hours in advance for nonresidents.
- Time blocks can only be reserved online. We are not taking any walk-up transactions.
- Everyone is required to exit the facility at the end of each time block. Failure to exit at the end of your time block may result in suspension of your membership.
- Reservations are nonrefundable. Refunds may be approved in the case of a medical situation which may require proof. Direct your request to Aquatics@Glenviewparks.org
- All inquiries, transfers and refund requests should be emailed to Aquatics@Glenviewparks.org or call 224-521-2526 and leave a message.
admission and fees
To access Splash Landings Indoor Aquatic Center, you will be required to have one of the following memberships or pay the entrance fee ($7/resident; $12/nonresident):
• 4 Star or 5 Star Aquatic Membership
• Park Center Health and Fitness Membership
• Splash Landings Punch Card
(Children 23 months and under are free)
|Resident Fees||Nonresident Fees|
Family Private Swim
Bring your family to swim at Splash Landings! We are now offering families the opportunity to make a private, one-hour reservation to swim in the activity pool to get out of the house, play together and have some family fun! Visits restricted to no more than 10 guests per group.
All children under the age of 9 must be an arm’s length away from an adult in the water at all times.
Time blocks will be limited to a max of 1 person and you can bring your family members who reside in your home.
Face coverings must be worn entering the building, in the locker room and while on the pool deck. Face coverings may only be removed when in the water. *Reservations are nonrefundable. Memberships do not apply.
With Water Slide
Without Water Slide
With Water Slide
Without Water Slide
***warm water therapy swim
Northshore University HealthSystem has exclusive use of the Warm Water Therapy pool during times not listed. Patron’s under the age of 18 may use the warm water therapy pool only if (1) they are part of a therapy session with a specialized NorthShore or NSSRA instructor; or (2) registered with the Aquatic Department by submitting a doctor’s note ordering therapy, submitted a completed WWT pool minor exemption form and is accompanied by an approved adult with proof of therapeutic certification or guardianship.
Click here for Minor Exemption Form.
UPDATE CANCELLATIONS (MEMBERS ONLY)
- Members can now cancel their own reservation online up to 1 hour before the reservation. Click here for instructions on how to do so.
- In light of this change, we will no longer accept cancellations over the phone, in-person or through email. Cancellations must be processed online.
- If you want to change your timeslot, you will need to cancel it yourself and rebook a new slot. You cannot show up for a timeslot that you aren’t signed up for.
- For nonmembers, the daily visit sales are final, nonrefundable and cannot be cancelled.
All inquiries, transfers and refund requests should be emailed to Aquatics@Glenviewparks.org
swim lessons and programs
Which swim class is right for me?
Early childhood and youth lessons follow the Starfish Swim/Stroke School, a nationally recognized swim instruction curriculum developed by the Starfish Aquatics Institute. Benchmarks are established at each stage in the program to teach swimming and safety skills. Register your child for the program that corresponds with his or her age.
group outings during public swim sessions
Every group is required to have their activity participants swim tested. These free assessments are administered onsite by pool staff. Each facility has designated swim areas for proficient swimmers as well as weaker/non-swimmers. Participants who do not successfully complete the assessment will only be limited to certain areas, must wear a wristband and must wear a fitted lifejacket when they are in or by the pool. Coast Guard approved lifejackets in a variety of sizes are available at each facility for patron use.
All groups must provide proper “group leader to participant” ratios at all times. Group leaders must keep their group in the same area of the pool. Failure to provide adequate supervision and comply with pool rules may result in loss of pool use privileges for that day. Safety ratios are as follows:
Children ages 6 and under = 1 adult : 5 children
Children ages 6 years and older = 1 adult for : 10 children
To book Splash Landings for a group outing, please fill out and send in a group outing request form to Maggie Cunningham at email@example.com or 224 521 2526 at least two-three weeks prior to your preferred date.